Sunflowers Care Limited, 197 High Street, Cottenham, Cambridgeshire CB24 8RX
Registered No. 08250288. All rights reserved ©2015
Website by Rob Mills
TO VIEW AND PRINT:
Simply click the link and choose
File > Print
Windows/PC Right click
link & select 'save target as'
Mac Ctrl click link & select
'save link as'
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION:
• Print a copy of our Application Form, fill it in and send it with a covering letter to:
Sunflowers Care Ltd, 197 High St, Cottenham, Cambs CB24 8RX
One year contract
The post holder will:
• Offer administrative support to the Senior Management Team
• Enhance the child/young person/ family experience
• Promote the smooth running of the service
• Contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s objectives
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 5th AUGUST
The post holder will focus on the following key areas, within the organisation’s governance framework:
1. Ensure safe and effective practice
1.1 Professional, ethical and legal
• Adhere to Sunflowers Care Ltd guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Maintain own professional and personal development.
• Establish and maintain relationships based on mutual respect communicating on a regular basis with the child/young person, relatives and carers in the provision of care and services.
• Ensure appropriate systems are developed and operational to facilitate dissemination of information within the team.
• Adhere to GDPR (2018).
• Maintain effective records management ensuring all documentation written or electronic is managed as per Sunflowers Care Ltd and other relevant documentation guidelines.
• Contact new enquiries/ applicants and arrange informal visits
• Send applicants interview packs
• Invite, by letter, new applicants to interview, arranging dates with the senior management team
• Take up references/ Occupational Health Checks/ Right to work documentation etc.
• Write and send out offer/ confirmation of post letters to successful applicants
• Write and send rejection letters to unsuccessful applicants
• Arrange paperwork for New Staff, keeping a log of Induction and Probation dates
• Maintain a safe and clean environment for staff, children/young people and their families, and visitors and welcome all visitors to the house.
• Ensure staff awareness and adherence to housekeeping and proper care for the home environment and take appropriate action as per Sunflowers Care Ltd policy.
1.4 Working with Others
• Liaise with Allied Health Professionals and ensure diary kept up to date.
• Keep Key working team up to date with forthcoming appointments
• Liaise with IT support provider for IT support
• Liaise with external contractors
2.1 Working with the Team
• Schedule and attend weekly Senior Team Meetings, take and circulate minutes
• Attend monthly team meetings, take and circulate minutes
• Work in close partnership with Office Manager, providing cover during periods of leave
• Identify and circulate Policy of the Week
• Compile and circulate weekly staffer
• Type and circulate Weekly Bulletin
• Send out rota/ staffing requests via email/ text and report offers to senior managers/ nurse in charge
• Keep a list of appraisals and send timely reminders
2.2 Working with the Children/ Young People and Families
• Keep parent information board relevant and up to date
• Send Parent Pack out to prospective Parents/ Parents who will be using the service
• Send Welcome Pack out to Children and Young People who will be using the service
• Confidently use Microsoft Word to create / amend current documents
• Confidently use Microsoft Excel to create / amend current documents
• Confidently use Microsoft Outlook
• Write Letters
• Take and direct telephone calls and email enquiries
• Photocopy and print various documents
• Take camera photos off memory card and save in computer files
• Updating/ improving company forms
• Set up new team members with email
3. Skills and Attributes
• Strong Organisational skills
• Ability to plan own workload, work on initiative and meet deadlines
• Pleasant and welcoming manner
• The ability to accept and understand instructions
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION YOU CAN:
Print a copy of our Application Form, fill it in and send it with a covering letter to: Sunflowers Care Ltd, 197 High Street, Cottenham, Cambs CB24 8RX